Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wake Up Call

http://mediasuite.316networks.com/player.php?p=i0yi846u
http://www.annegrahamlotz.com/

It almost feels some days like I should blog every day just to keep up with all the cool things going on around me.
Yesterday I went to church to watch a simulcast called ‘Wake-Up Call’ by Anne Graham.  It was really good!  I would REALLY encourage you to watch it.  At the end of the message Anne was talking about how she took some time to just listen to God and have her soul wiped clean.  A lot of us look at pastors and teachers and just assume that they have less trouble with sin than the rest of us.  That is definitely not the case.   They are human too. She said how God just kept revealing to her things that she needed to confess and repent of.  She challenged others to also take some quiet time and just listen and let God speak to you.  I tried it this morning before the kids got here for daycare.  It was AMAZING!  For me I concentrate best if I write down my prayers.  During this time of listening I just kept getting pages and pages of things to pray for!  It was AWESOME!
A couple days ago I was just thinking about the wonders of God and looked out the window to see an amazing sky.
Another thing to mention is that it was my 25th birthday this last week.  For whatever reason it appeared to be a cup cake birthday!  I made cupcakes with one of my daycare kids on Thursday, and then Friday I got cupcakes from my mom and from my sister.  Jared also surprised me with ice cream cake!  It was a fun birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment